We are proud to welcome YOLO Pictures to the VietnamAdvisors family.
YOLO Pictures is a collective of young filmmakers who happen to be storytellers.They want to create and tell visual content that expands our perception and provokes action. They believe there are no bad stories, only bad story-makers.
Their first contribution, Made in Vietnam, is a series that illuminates the little-known-hand-crafted arts made in Vietnam. You will experience the traditional artistry that has been passed down from generation to generation, as well as the craftsmanship of contemporary Vietnam steeped with flavors of the past. The production value is pristine.
Fashion4Freedom, the first video in the series, is a serenade to the design label of the same name.
The brand crafts luxury pieces via socially and culturally responsible means.
Fashion4Freedom’s production model strives to preserve artisanal heritage, improve producer livelihoods, and ensure an ethical sustainable supply chains. We encourage you to read their impact mission and try their creations.
Discover the New Vietnam!
Go to Expedia.com to start your Vietnam trip.
Did you know there’s a Sheraton in Saigon? For all available hotels in Vietnam, take a look at Hotels.com.
Want to make your friends envious? Tell them “I stayed in a Bed & Breakfast at Ho Chi Minh City.”
Last of all, don’t forget Travel insurance. Like glue, boring but necessary.
culturally responsible , fashion4freedom , socially responsible , Travel , video , Vietnam Advisors , Vietnam news , yolo pictures
More From the Author
- Ferry Riding High on Phu Quoc Island’s Tourism Boom 3 years ago
- Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao: Three Lessons from VietJet’s Queen 2 years ago
- 7 Stunning Sights From A Luxury Vietnam Tour 2 years ago
- Top 100 Brands in Vietnam 2 years ago
- Miss Vietnam Dazzles at 2017 Miss Universe Pageant 2 years ago
- Top 10 Online Shopping Sites in Vietnam 1 year ago
- Enter to Win! Tell Us Your Lunar New Year Stories Win Lunch at Park Hyatt Saigon! 2 years ago
- Video: Traveling Saigon For Less Than $20 A Day 2 years ago
- 10 Asian Superheroes You Forgot Were Awesome (3 Are Vietnamese) 2 years ago
- 3 Things To Love About Asia’s Best Harry Potter Cafe 2 years ago